BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Voldie finds out the truth about wormtail!

So yeah, yet another epic conversation on OMEGLE!

It's pretty self explanatory!

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: AVADA KEDAVARA!
Stranger: *dies*
You: YESSSS
You: Wait... you aren't harry! SHIT.
Stranger: :))
You: SHIT SHIT SHIT. Wormtailllll!!!
You: -revives- what did I say about haunting online chatrooms?
You: Goddamnit! I need to Kill harry and you arent helping!
Stranger: :)))))))))))
Stranger: dude, you`re funny.
Stranger: :))
You: Stop laughing wormtail! Have you been smoking weed again?
You: What did I tell you about drugs?
Stranger: maybe.
Stranger: >:)
Stranger: "TAKE `EM ALL!"
Stranger: :D
You: WHAT? WH- okay...maybe I said that... but... Do you ever listen to me anyways!?
Stranger: :)) out of fear
Stranger: not loyalty.
Stranger: :))
You: Shit. Is it too much to ask for a little loyalty these days? I mean fuck. Harry has a whole damn school on his side!
Stranger: :))
Stranger: IKR?
You: What do I have? A bunch of chicken-shit, scared people in funny masks! FML
Stranger: =))
You: I should just kill myself and make it easy for that fucken scar-boy
Stranger: SURE.
Stranger: i`ll do it.
Stranger: XD
You: wormtail...you wouldn't happen to remember where I put my horcruxes would you? I was toasted when I hid them
Stranger: i think the bitch-face stole it.
You: fucken Bellatrix...she tries to get my drunk all the time...and wait...Which bitch face are we talking about?
You: there are so many of those punks these days...
Stranger: sigh..
Stranger: kids these days
You: ugh... you said it. You know, I'm thinking a mass suicide sounds pretty good right now. How many death eaters do you think will be up for it?
Stranger: maybe...
Stranger: i dunnno
You: Lucius has a family so I bet he'll say no... fucken pussy
Stranger: lucius is too much of a wussy.
You: OMG, I never knew we had so much in common wormtail!
Stranger: OMG, i think i`m falling in love...
Stranger: MASTEEERRR...
Stranger: XD
You: LOL. You know talking to you without looking at you is really kinda working for me. I should try recruiting members online
You: I'm sure there are plenty of evil people with nothing to do on the internet!
Stranger: :)) ohyess!
You: FUCK YES, WE'RE BACK IN THE GAME!
Stranger: =))
You: So wormtail... I gotta ask you something....are you gay? or is it just the internet breaking up my vibes....cause my gaydar is going crazy.
Stranger: umm...
Stranger: maybe.
Stranger: >.<
You: Wait. You're not actually...a FEMALE ARE YOU? Wormtail??? ARE YOU!?
Stranger: YESSS...
Stranger: MASTER
Stranger: i`m sorry for not telling you
Stranger: :(((((
You: Oh god. How the hell did I not notice! No wonder you got all butt hurt when lily married james. Everything makes sense now.
You: Goddamnit

I haven't bothered to fix any spelling mistakes cause I'm too lazy! Enjoy!

0 comments: