BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Outside? Does it exsist?

Today is the day I realized: I need to get out more.

I don't go to school. I don't have a job. All I do is sit at home all day. Oh yeah, and I can't drive either. So I'm pretty much a prisoner in my own house.. and it is for this reason that I have decided to go with my friend to see "Julie&Julia" today.

Well, I said I would go with her because her little sister and her little sister's boyfriend are going with her. I figure it would be awkward for her to sit there and watch them snog in the theater. Blech. And heck, we might not even see the movie, we might just sit outside. But whatever we end up doing I'm happy I am going because I get to hang out with my best friend.
I really don't want to see this movie.. I'm not into "Chick flicks" normally...
I'm more of the Comedy/Fantasy/Mystery movies type person. Haha.
But it's an excuse to hang out with friends so what-the-heck! : )


Yay for outside!!!

1 comments:

Velvet said...

Ahahaha! But we ending up seeing Inglorious Bastards anyway so it's all good, right?
"hugs"