You're not my boyfriend anymore...
My love for you has in fact gone beyond silly labels and empty words.
To the point where you've gone to my head, hurts like a brain-freeze.
Sweet like a simple thought when you call my name and I hear your voice.
It's dreary, it's tragic. It's static, it's magic.
It's the best i've ever felt.
And hey, you're a boy, and you're my friend...
but you're not my boyfriend
and I love you, dammit!
My love for you has in fact gone beyond silly labels and empty words.
To the point where you've gone to my head, hurts like a brain-freeze.
Sweet like a simple thought when you call my name and I hear your voice.
It's dreary, it's tragic. It's static, it's magic.
It's the best i've ever felt.
And hey, you're a boy, and you're my friend...
but you're not my boyfriend
and I love you, dammit!

0 comments:
Post a Comment